- The hybrid concept of the Meininger Hotels combines the service and comfort of an international budget hotel with exceptional facilities, such as a guest kitchen and game zone.
- Each hotel is characterised by excellent value for money, a very central location, high-quality equipment, and flexible room structure.
- The rooms range from traditional double rooms through private rooms with multiple beds to one bed in a dormitory.
- The hotels are tailored and adapted to the specific location and the market served by the hotel.
- The individual design of each hotel reflects the character of its local environment and inspires different target groups like school groups, families, individual travellers and corporate guests with flexible hospitality solutions.
Leisure & Hotels
NORR Consultants Ltd
- Project Management
- Quantity Surveying